FUSO is our project to search for and bottle Italy’s edgy and natural daily drinkers that have that marcia in più, that extra gear under the hood. We only work with farmers we know and visit regularly. All wines are low-intervention, low-sulphur, made by hand, and terroir-driven.
• Delicious and terroir-driven.
• Made by farmers (not tank-farms).
• Certified organic or practicing organic wineries.
• Native grapes.
• Native yeasts.
• Low sulphur (60 mg/l or less).
• Unfiltered or slightly filtered.
• Dry farmed.
Dario Serrentino ‘CALA’ Nero d’Avola Terre Siciliane
Col di Luna ‘Flora’ Prosecco Brut
Denny Bini ‘Festa’ Lambrusco dell’Emilia
Denny Bini ‘Spuma’ Emilia Romagna [Sorbara]
Filippo Cassano ‘Calx’ Primitivo Puglia
Tenuta Maiano ‘Brusco’ Sangiovese Toscana
Walter Massa ‘Fuso’ Barbera Piemonte