FUSO is our project to search for and bottle Italy’s edgy and natural daily drinkers that have that marcia in più, that extra gear under the hood. We only work with farmers we know and visit regularly. All wines are low-intervention, low-sulphur, made by hand, and terroir-driven.
• Delicious and terroir driven.
• Made by farmers (not tanks farms).
• Certified Organic or practicing organic wineries.
• Native grapes.
• Native yeasts.
• Low sulphur (less than 60 mg/l).
• Unfiltered or slightly filtered.
• Dry farmed.
Col di Luna ‘Flora’ Prosecco Brut
Denny Bini ‘Festa’ Lambrusco dell’Emilia
Denny Bini ‘Spuma’ Emilia Romagna [Sorbara]
Filippo Cassano ‘Calx’ Primitivo Puglia
Tenuta Maiano ‘Brusco’ Sangiovese Toscana
Walter Massa ‘Fuso’ Barbera Piemonte